Irish Elegance - Preview 2021
Irish Elegance – Preview 2021
Showcasing the very best sights and scenery of Ireland including the Wild Atlantic Way and a night at the magnificently restored Ashford Castle.
- Ashford Castle: One of the finest culinary experiences in the world, a delicious Farm-to-Table menu awaits you.
- Dining Summary: 7 Breakfasts (B), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW) all with tea or coffee.
- Dublin: Enjoy VIP priority entry to the Book of Kells and a guided walk though Trinity College with a University insider.
- Killarney: Join a Local Expert for a one-hour hike on wooded paths and lakeside trails along West Meadow Bay.
Top Rated Highlights
- Dublin: During your orientation with your Travel Director, see the Custom House, Guinness Storehouse, Christchurch Cathedral, St. Patrick’s Cathedral and travel along the River Liffey.
- Cashel: Once the seat of the Kings of Munster, visit the spectacular rock reputed to be the site of the conversion of King Aengus by St Patrick.
- Blarney: It is said that those who kiss the stone are bestowed with the power to persuade, flatter and coax. You are invited to dangle from the ramparts of Blarney Castle to acquire the gift of the gab.
- Killarney: Enjoy hearing of the history of Killarney during your city orientation.
- Ring of Kerry: Venture into a world of towering cliffs, lakelands and remote villages as you travel the Ring of Kerry.
- Shannon Estuary: Cross the estuary by ferry.
- Cliffs of Moher: Stop by the Exhibition Centre and overlook the Wild Atlantic Way from these majestic cliffs.
- Galway: See the stunning cathedral of the City of Tribes.
- Cong: Enjoy time as you wish to explore this delightful, quintessential Irish village, used as the location for 1952 film, ‘The Quiet Man.’ See the statue of the lead characters played by John Wayne and Maureen O’Hara, and the ruins of the Medieval Cong Abbey.
- Ashford Castle: On arrival to Ashford Castle, you are escorted over the drawbridge by a lone piper for a majestic entrance fit for royalty.
- Scenic Drives: The Irish scenery is one of the most beautiful in the world. Relax and admire the views as your travel along the Ring of Kerry and through County Clare, Burren and Connemara.
Included Insight Services
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned, 40-seat coach with double the standard legroom and onboard washroom.
- Personal radio headsets give you the freedom to wander during visits to famous highlights, without missing any of your Local Expert’s fascinating commentary.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- Stay connected with friends and family with our complimentary coach and hotel Wi-Fi (where available).
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- If your arrival and/or departure flights are as per the itinerary start and end dates, then transfers are available at scheduled times. If your flights are outside these times, or you have booked additional nights accommodation with Insight Vacations, you may purchase transfers or make your own way from/to the airport.
In Dublin’s Fair city.
Cashel and Blarney, heading for Killarney.
Ring of Kerry Experience.
The Cliffs of Moher and on to Galway.
Majestic Ashford Castle.
Across the Emerald Isle to Dublin.